MarsEdit developed by red sweater is a commercial software which license costs $40 approx. We’ll be reviewing here MarsEdit version 3.4.2 which can be tested freely for 30-days. It runs on
- Cool and Unsual Robots at Innorobo 2014There were so many cool robots at Innorobo 2014. We have already gave a glimpse [...]
- Virtual Machine with ROS Hydro Medusa Pre-InstalledIt’s now our tradition to issue virtual machines with ROS pre-installed. We have already done [...]
- A Robotic Elevator using Lego & Arduino – Part 4 Part 1: Mechanical Design Basics. Part 2: Balancing the Elevator. Part 3: Electronics (optocoupler, H-Bridge, and more). Part [...]
- Virtual Visit of Innorobo 2014 through Telepresence RobotsLyon is a very pleasant city in the south of France. Besides, the weather these [...]
- Super Simple Robots for Weekend ProjectsRobotics is of great fun. But, making robots can take very long time... Or may [...]
- Roomba 880 vs. Neato XV Signature ProWhy buying a vacuum robot? To make your life easier, of course! Ideally, it should [...]
- Which Roomba to Choose?There is no doubt that the iRobot Roomba is among the best robotic vacuum cleaners, [...]
- Open Position for a Software Engineer in 3D mapping, tracking, and classification (CA)Quanergy is a Silicon-Valley-based startup developing smart sensing solutions for real-time 3D mapping and object [...]
- Open Source Support Engineer at Clearpath Robotics (Ontario, Canada)Position: Open Source Support Engineer Location: Kitchener, Ontario Experience: Previous experience with ROS/Gazebo required Education: [...]
Technically, MacJournal is not a blogging software. Or, we should rather say that it is more than that. Developed by Mariner Software, it is a journaling commercial software
In this 3rd part of our series on blog post editors for Mac OSX , we will review ecto 3.0 by illumineX a software company that has also made iBlogger , a blogging software for the iPhone.
…The URL of a new link is preset with the clipboard content if it your last copy or cut action was on a website address. … Although changing the URL or the title of a link is done through the very same window used for inserting links, it has to be brought back using a right click menu instead of the button used for link insertion.