MarsEdit developed by red sweater is a commercial software which license costs $40 approx. We’ll be reviewing here MarsEdit version 3.4.2 which can be tested freely for 30-days. It runs on
Tag "Wysiwg editor"
- Super Simple Robots for Weekend ProjectsRobotics is of great fun. But, making robots can take very long time... Or may [...]
- A Robotic Elevator using Lego & Arduino – Part 3In the first two parts of this series, we have introduced the mechanics of our [...]
- First Arduino Robot CompetitionThe Arduino Robot has now its competition. It is organized as part of the RobotChallenge [...]
- Affordable Waterproof Indestructible DroneLast spring, Parrot released a cool slow motion video (see Video 1) featuring the famous [...]
- Roomba 880 vs. Neato XV Signature ProWhy buying a vacuum robot? To make your life easier, of course! Ideally, it should [...]
- Sensor Scanner for Android DevicesIt is no scoop that Smartphones are attractive for robotics. They gather in a small [...]
- Which Roomba to Choose?There is no doubt that the iRobot Roomba is among the best robotic vacuum cleaners, [...]
- Open Source Support Engineer at Clearpath Robotics (Ontario, Canada)Position: Open Source Support Engineer Location: Kitchener, Ontario Experience: Previous experience with ROS/Gazebo required Education: [...]
Technically, MacJournal is not a blogging software. Or, we should rather say that it is more than that. Developed by Mariner Software, it is a journaling commercial software
In this 3rd part of our series on blog post editors for Mac OSX , we will review ecto 3.0 by illumineX a software company that has also made iBlogger , a blogging software for the iPhone.
…The URL of a new link is preset with the clipboard content if it your last copy or cut action was on a website address. … Although changing the URL or the title of a link is done through the very same window used for inserting links, it has to be brought back using a right click menu instead of the button used for link insertion.