In this post, we’ll be reviewing Qumana 3.2.4. This blogging software is an exception compared to others we reviewed so far in this series for two reasons. On the one hand it
- Learn How Make Robots Hear and Localize Sound SourcesA MOOC (Massive Open Online Course), on Binaural Hearing for Robots will start on May [...]
- Terminator 2 Inspires a Revolutionary 25x Faster 3D Printing ProcessRemember the T-1000 from the Terminator 2 movie and how it emerges from its "liquid [...]
- Meet Ozobot : the Miniature Robot that Roams over Digital Screens This cute little robot is great for learning logic and programming while having fun playing [...]
- Sharing USB Devices over Wifi using Arduino Yún In this tutorial, we show how to use the Arduino Yún to connect a USB [...]
- ROS Indigo Igloo Preinstalled Virtual Machine generateBuyHtmlIn("buyHtmlContainer","http://nootrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/rosBooks.jpg","Buy ROS Book", "Learning ROS for Robotics Programming"); Usually, we issue a Virtual Machine (VM) with [...]
- Neato Botvac 85 vs. Roomba 880 Neato revealed no less than four new robotic vacuums: the Botvac series. Sounds cool. But, [...]
- Open Position for a Software Engineer in 3D mapping, tracking, and classification (CA)Quanergy is a Silicon-Valley-based startup developing smart sensing solutions for real-time 3D mapping and object [...]
- Open Source Support Engineer at Clearpath Robotics (Ontario, Canada)Position: Open Source Support Engineer Location: Kitchener, Ontario Experience: Previous experience with ROS/Gazebo required Education: [...]
MarsEdit developed by red sweater is a commercial software which license costs $40 approx. We’ll be reviewing here MarsEdit version 3.4.2 which can be tested freely for 30-days. It runs on
Technically, MacJournal is not a blogging software. Or, we should rather say that it is more than that. Developed by Mariner Software, it is a journaling commercial software
In this 3rd part of our series on blog post editors for Mac OSX , we will review ecto 3.0 by illumineX a software company that has also made iBlogger , a blogging software for the iPhone.
…The URL of a new link is preset with the clipboard content if it your last copy or cut action was on a website address. … Although changing the URL or the title of a link is done through the very same window used for inserting links, it has to be brought back using a right click menu instead of the button used for link insertion.
Blogo is a commercial blog post editor by brainjuice. The license costs $25, but you can give it a try for free for 21 days. Note however that Blogo1.3 (reviewed
Knowing that there are many other blog hosting services such include big ones such as Blogger and Typepad , no doubt that the actual number of blogs is 200+ millions or even more. … These hundreds of million bloggers are not always online. There exist a handful offline post editing apps for Mac. This post is the first of a series where we’ll be reviewing these software.