In this post, we’ll be reviewing Qumana 3.2.4. This blogging software is an exception compared to others we reviewed so far in this series for two reasons. On the one hand it
- Vacuum Robot Love Story CommercialThe german company Vorwerk issued a cute ad video (see below) featuring their new vacuum [...]
- Sharing USB Devices over Wifi using Arduino Yún In this tutorial, we show how to use the Arduino Yún to connect a USB [...]
- DJI Phantom vs. Parrot AR Drone Drones also known as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) have gained a huge popularity. They allow [...]
- ROS Indigo Igloo Preinstalled Virtual Machine generateBuyHtmlIn("buyHtmlContainer","http://nootrix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/rosBooks.jpg","Buy ROS Book", "Learning ROS for Robotics Programming"); Usually, we issue a Virtual Machine (VM) with [...]
- Neato Botvac 85 vs. Roomba 880 Neato revealed no less than four new robotic vacuums: the Botvac series. Sounds cool. But, [...]
- PiBot: The Raspberry Pi-Based Robot Give the maker community a board with computing power and IO ports and you’ll get [...]
- Open Position for a Software Engineer in 3D mapping, tracking, and classification (CA)Quanergy is a Silicon-Valley-based startup developing smart sensing solutions for real-time 3D mapping and object [...]
- Open Source Support Engineer at Clearpath Robotics (Ontario, Canada)Position: Open Source Support Engineer Location: Kitchener, Ontario Experience: Previous experience with ROS/Gazebo required Education: [...]
Chip makers are struggling with miniaturization to keep pace with moore’s law. The cutting-edge technology is extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography. While EUV is still being introduced into product lines, a
MarsEdit developed by red sweater is a commercial software which license costs $40 approx. We’ll be reviewing here MarsEdit version 3.4.2 which can be tested freely for 30-days. It runs on
Technically, MacJournal is not a blogging software. Or, we should rather say that it is more than that.
In this 3rd part of our series on blog post editors for Mac OSX , we will review ecto 3.0 by illumineX a software company that has also made iBlogger , a blogging software for the iPhone.
…The URL of a new link is preset with the clipboard content if it your last copy or cut action was on a website address. … Although changing the URL or the title of a link is done through the very same window used for inserting links, it has to be brought back using a right click menu instead of the button used for link insertion.
Blogo is a commercial blog post editor by brainjuice. The license costs $25, but you can give it a try